0. For the purposes of these Terms, ‘User’ and wherever the context may require, ‘You’ (or any variation thereof), shall mean any natural or legal person (including any legal heirs, administrators or successors) who has agreed to become a user of the Platform by accessing or using the Platform. If You are accepting these Terms and using the Services (as defined below) or the Platform on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, You represent and warrant that You are authorized to do so.
1. Unless the context otherwise requires, “Delberto ecom pvt ltd , “We”, “us”, “our” or “Company” shall mean Delberto ecom pvt ltd or any of its licensees, whether now or in the future.
2. The Company enables transactions on its Platform between participating restaurants/stores/merchants/sellers and buyers, dealing in (a) food and beverages, (b) provisions, consumer goods, consumables etc., and (c) any other products or services ("Platform Services''). The buyers ("Buyers'') can choose and place orders ("Orders'') from a variety of products and services listed and offered for sale by various merchants including but not limited to the restaurants, eateries, grocery stores, other service providers ("Merchants''), on the Platform.
3. These Terms contain rules, regulations, policies, terms and conditions applicable to any Person who may access or use the Platform, as modified and updated from time to time.
4. Use of the Platform and the Services provided are subject to the rules and regulations, policies, notices, terms and conditions set forth or included by reference in these Terms.
5. Please read these Terms carefully before using or registering on the Platform or listing any item, accessing any material, information or Services, posting any information at or through the Platform.
6. As a User, the User Agreement shall be effective and binding upon your ‘acceptance’. ‘Acceptance’ shall mean Your affirmative action is on entering information as requested on the sign up page or simply by accessing or visiting the Platform. If You do not agree or are not willing to be bound by the User Agreement and our policies (defined below), please do not enter information as requested on the sign up page and click the “Accept” button or do not seek to obtain access to, view, visit, download or otherwise use the Platform (or any of its components/constituents) or any information or Services.
8. The content on the Platform is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on the Platform.
0. The Company reserves the right to modify the Platform and/or alter these Terms and/or Policies at any time and retains the right to deny access at any time including the termination of membership and deletion of the account, to anyone who the Company believes has violated the provisions of the User Agreement.
1. You are advised that any amendment to the User Agreement incorporated herein by reference will only be notified on the Platform on publicly accessible links and You agree by accessing, browsing or using the Platform that such publication shall immediately constitute sufficient notice for all purposes against You. The revised version/ terms shall be effective from the time that the Company publishes the same on the Platform.
2. The Company shall not be liable to give any prior notice to the Users for any amendments to the User Agreement, which in the opinion of the Company, has the effect of diminishing the User’s existing rights or imposing additional obligations. You understand and hereby accept that the decision, whether any proposed amendments to the User Agreement have the effect of diminishing the User’s existing rights or imposing additional obligations on the User, shall be decided by the Company in its sole discretion.
0. “Affiliate” shall mean any Person who directly or indirectly, controls, is controlled by, or is under the common control of the Company. The term “Control” is used in the sense of the possession by a Person or a group of Persons acting in concert, directly or indirectly, of the right to direct or cause the direction of the management and policies of another Person, whether through the board of directors or ownership of voting rights by such other Person, by the Articles of Association, contract or otherwise. A Person or a group of Persons acting in concert shall be deemed to be in control of a body corporate if such Person or group of Persons is in a position to appoint or appoints the majority of the directors of such body corporate.
1. “Authority” shall mean any union, national, state, local, or other governmental, statutory, administrative, judicial, regulatory or self-regulating authority, agency or instrumentality having jurisdiction over the relevant matter.
2. “Grievance Redressal Officer” means the grievance redressal officer appointed by the Company in accordance with applicable Law, from time to time.
3. “Information” means and shall include any confidential and/or personally identifiable information or other information provided to the Company or other Users of the Platform or at the time of registration with the Platform, or through any email/messaging feature and shall include without limitation Your name, sex, age, email address, mailing address, phone number (if provided) or such other personal information.
4. “Internal Service Provider” shall mean logistics or any back end service providers of the Platform appointed by the Company that will provide various services that the Company may require in order to run operations of the Platform for example to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of the business, product and service operations provided on the Platform, including search technology, discussion boards, payments, affiliate and rewards programs, co-branded credit cards, maintenance services, database management etc.
5. “Law” shall mean all statutes, enactments, acts of legislature, laws, ordinances, rules, byelaws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, policies, directions, directives and orders of any government and or any Authority.
6. “Losses” shall include, without limitation, losses, liabilities, actions, suits, claims, proceedings, costs, damages, penalties, judgments, amounts paid in settlement, expenses, etc.
7. “Pay Facility” means the automated electronic payment or collection and remittance facility provided by the Company to the Buyers to facilitate payments for paid services on the Platform directly through banks or financial institution infrastructure or indirectly through payment gateway facility providers or through any such facility authorized by the Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment.
8. “Person” shall mean and include any individual, legal entity, company, body corporate, partnership firm, association, Hindu undivided family, trust, society, limited liability partnership or proprietorship, whether incorporated or not.
10.“Services” shall mean the services rendered by the Platform as may be specifically notified by the Company on the Platform or by other means of communication from time to time, in accordance with the applicable Law, and currently includes acting as an intermediary or a facilitator for providing a platform web and/or mobile application for enabling the users to sell their products or services online.
11.“User(s)” shall mean a user of the Platform.
0. In order to use the Platform, You need to be 18 (eighteen) years of age or older. The Platform may only be used or accessed by such Persons who can enter into and perform legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872.
1. The Company shall not be liable in case of any false information is provided by the User including User’s age and the User and/or his natural or appointed guardian alone shall be liable for the consequences as per the applicable Law of the country to which the User belongs.
2. The Company disclaims all liability arising out of such unauthorised use of the Platform and any third party liability arising out of Your use of the Platform if You are a minor.
0. A User is required to register and create a profile by creating a username and password or registering using mobile verification and providing necessary details about the User in order to be eligible to access the relevant Services.
1. You are solely responsible for maintaining secrecy and confidentiality of Your login details including Your user name, password and user code (if any).
2. The User hereby agrees and acknowledges that the Platform will grant access to any person who has obtained Your username, password and code in the same manner as it would have granted access to You and You shall be responsible for all activities conducted under Your username, password and any code. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password, if the User is registered on the Platform. The User shall be responsible for all usage of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the Merchant.
3. The User shall immediately notify the Company of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User’s account or password. Although the Company, its directors, shareholders, Affiliates, employees, associates, contractors or agents (“Personnel”) shall not be responsible in any manner for any Losses occurring from any breach of secrecy of Your username, password, user code or any unauthorized use of Your account, and You shall be liable for any Losses suffered by the Company or such other parties as the case may be, due to any unauthorized use of Your account.
4. You agree that the sole purpose of registering on or using the Platform is to enable yourself technically to run your legal business online, and You shall not use the Platform in any manner whatsoever for any other purpose other than as mentioned above and for purposes which are not permitted under the applicable Law.
0. You agree to provide true, accurate, up to date and complete information while signing up on the Platform or for any other purpose when prompted or requested to do so on the Platform.
1. Certain information You provide on the Platform in Your profile may reveal, or allow others to identify different aspects of Your private life, and more generally about You. You are expressly and voluntarily accepting the terms of the User Agreement and supplying all such information by You on the Platform, including all information deemed "personal" or “sensitive” by applicable Laws, is entirely voluntary on Your part.
2. For the use of our Services, You will be required to use certain devices, software, and data connections, which we otherwise do not supply. For as long as You use our Services, You consent to downloading and installing updates to our Services, including automatically, downloading and installing such updates.
3. You are responsible for all carrier data plan and other fees and taxes associated with Your use of our Services. We may charge You for our Services, including applicable taxes. We do not provide refunds for our Services, except as required by Law.
4. The Company shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to the Company or to any other person acting on behalf of the Company.
5. You are prohibited from misrepresenting Your identity and agree not to represent Yourself as another User or login/ register using the identity of any other Person. You are responsible to maintain and promptly update the information provided while signing up or verifying or for any other purpose on the Platform to ensure that the information provided by You is true, accurate, current, complete and not misleading at all times.
6. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, misleading, not current or incomplete or the Company has reasonable grounds to believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, misleading, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, the Company reserves the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block Your use or access to the Platform in any manner whatsoever. Should any other User or Person act upon such untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete information provided or verified by You, the Company, and its Personnel shall not be liable for any damages, Losses, direct, indirect, immediate or remote, interests or claims resulting from such information to You or to any third party. You hereby agree and undertake to indemnify and to hold harmless the Company, and its Personnel in accordance with the Indemnity clause contained in these Terms.
7. Once You have signed up on the Platform, You agree, allow and grant the Platform to gain access to Your mobile device to find and keep track of mobile phone numbers of other Users of the Service, Your location, inbuilt storage or other storage on Your mobile device, access to internet, control vibration, accounts on Your mobile device and such other data or information downloaded, added, edited, stored, processed, used, deleted on or from Your mobile device.
0. You agree to keep Yourself updated with all data, information and communication pertaining to You made available on the Platform by the Company. You further agree that Your use of the Platform or provision of any data or information including any correspondence (by email or otherwise) to or by the Company is through electronic records and You consent to receiving communication from the Company via electronic documents including emails and/or SMS, which will be deemed adequate for service of notice/ electronic record.
1. You understand You may have to bear/pay any charges associated with any such access (including text messaging charges for messages from Your mobile device). Our communications to You may include communication that would inform Users about various features of our services. The Company may also send You promotional information unless You have opted out of receiving such information.
2. We may need to provide You with certain communications/notifications, such as service announcements and administrative messages. These communications are considered part of the Services and Your account, and You may not be able to opt-out from receiving them. If You added Your phone number to Your account and You later change or deactivate that phone number, You must update Your account information to help prevent us from communicating with anyone who acquires Your old number.
0. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Merchants alone with respect to products and services being offered by the Merchants. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, applicable taxes, shipping costs, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. The Company does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way or involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Merchants. The Company may, however, offer support services to Merchants in respect to Order fulfilment, logistics, mode of payment, payment collection and other ancillary services, pursuant to the understanding between the Company and the Merchants. The price of the products and services offered by the Merchant are solely determined by the Merchant itself and the Company has no role to play in such determination of price in any way whatsoever.
1. The Company does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of the Merchants. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Merchant that You choose to deal with on the Platform and use Your best judgment in this regard. All Merchant offers/promotions and third-party offers/promotions are subject to respective party terms and conditions and the Company takes no responsibility for such offers or promotions.
2. The Company neither makes any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. The Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties (including the Merchants).
3. The Company is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Merchants. The Merchant agrees to indemnify the Company for any and all Losses suffered by the Company due to Merchant’s use of the Platform and interactions with Buyers pursuant thereto. The Company cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and Merchants will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. The Company is not responsible for unsatisfactory or non-performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
4. The Company is operating an online marketplace and assumes the role of facilitator, and does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Merchant on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Merchant. At no time shall the Company hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall the Company have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyer and Merchant.
5. The Company is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Merchant and the Buyer. In case of complaints from the Buyer pertaining to efficacy, quality, or any other such issues, the Company’s sole responsibility shall be to notify the same to the Merchant and shall also redirect the Buyer to the consumer call centre of the Merchant. The Merchant shall be solely liable for redressing Buyer complaints. In the event You raise any complaint on any Merchant accessed using our Platform, we shall assist You to the best of our abilities by providing relevant information to You, such as details of the Merchant and the specific Order to which the complaint relates, to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
0. The Merchants may list and provide the details of the products/ services offered for sale to the Buyers as a registered user of the Platform, however the Merchants shall not be permitted to sell any product that fall are under the list of banned items identified by the Company from time to time, or are otherwise prohibited for sale under applicable Law.
1. The Merchants agree and undertake that are legally permitted to sell the products listed for sale on the Platform. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your products for sale. All listed products must be listed in an appropriate category on the Platform. Soliciting business offline or outside of the Platform with the Buyers is expressly prohibited and would be considered as a breach of the User Agreement. All listed products must be kept in stock for successful fulfilment of orders.
2. The Merchants hereby agree and undertake that descriptions, images, and other content pertaining to the products/services is complete and accurate, and corresponds directly with the appearance, nature, quality, purpose and other features of such products/services.
3. The listing description of the products must not be misleading and must describe the actual condition of the product. If the product description does not match the actual product, You agree to refund any amounts that You may have received from the Buyer.
4. You shall not abuse or misuse the Platform or engage in any activity which violates the terms of the User Agreement. In any such case, the Company may suspend your account or permanently debar You from accessing the Platform.
0. You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
0. You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
0. belongs to another person and which You do not have any right to;
1. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
2. is misleading or misrepresentative in any way;
3. is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
4. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
5. involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
6. promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
7. infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity or any other proprietary rights;
8. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
9. contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
10.provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
11.provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
12.contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
13.tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
14.engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of products related to the Platform. Throughout these Terms, the Company’s prior written consent means a communication coming from the Company’s authorised representative, specifically in response to Your request, and expressly addressing and allowing the activity or conduct for which You seek authorization;
15.solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be construed as being illegal;
16.interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any third party's user and enjoyment of similar services;
17.refers to any website or URL that, in our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Platform or any other website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of these Terms;
18.harm minors in any way;
19.infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
20.violates any Law for the time being in force;
21.deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
22.impersonate another person;
23.contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
24.threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any criminal offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
25.is false, inaccurate or misleading;
26.directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable Law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
27.creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
1. In case of any action, omission, transaction or attempted transaction which is violative of these Terms or applicable Laws comes to Your knowledge, You shall forthwith take all steps to inform the Company of such violation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, "password mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platform, or any other Buyer, including any account on the Platform not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
5. You may not use the Platform or any content on the Platform for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the User Agreement, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of the Company and/or others.
6. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable Laws; and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to sales tax/VAT, income tax, general sales tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding Your use of our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
7. In order to allow us to use the information supplied by You, without violating Your rights or any laws, You agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, database rights or any other rights You have in Your information, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to Your information. We will only use Your Information in accordance with these Terms and Policies applicable to use of the Platform.
8. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be complete, accurate and not misleading in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or overemphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
9. You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Platform to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Platform or related to us. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Users via the Platform. It shall be a violation of the User Agreement to use any information obtained from the Platform in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other than us without our prior explicit consent. You understand that we have the right, at all times, to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Platform) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, We can (and You hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about You to any law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
10.We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on the Platform. The Company shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms. Notwithstanding this right, You remain solely responsible for the content of the materials You post on the platform and in Your private messages. Please be advised that such content posted does not reflect the Company’s views. In no event shall the Company assume or have any responsibility or liability for any content posted or for any claims, damages or Losses resulting from use of content and/or appearance of the content on the Platform. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all content which You provide and all information it contains and that such content shall not infringe any proprietary or intellectual property or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
11.Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
12.It is possible that other Users (including unauthorized users or 'hackers') may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to Your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
1. The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects Users of the Services to do the same. We reserve the right to remove content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without any liability to You. We will respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with applicable Law and are properly provided to us. If You believe that Your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report this at email@example.com
2. The Company may in future charge a fee or charges, as intimated from time to time on the Platform, for registration on the Platform as Users especially for maintaining an official account, for availing services provided by the Company through the Platform. Currently, the Company does not levy any charges/fees for registration, access or maintaining an account on the Platform. The Company reserves the right to introduce new services including any premium or paid services or modify or discontinue any existing services provided on the Platform. Changes to the Terms or any of the Policies of the Company shall be published on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are published on the Platform. You are requested to visit the Terms and various Policies links on the Platform often to keep abreast of any amendments.
3. You confirm that these Terms hereunder (and the User Agreement) will not conflict with, result in a breach of or constitute a default (or any event that, with notice or lapse of time, or both, would constitute a default) or result in the acceleration of any obligation under any of the terms, conditions or provisions of any other agreement or instrument to which You are a party or by which You are bound or to which any of Your property or assets are subject, conflict with or violate any of the provisions of its charter documents, or violate any statute or any order, rule or regulation of any Authority that would materially and adversely affect the performance of Your duties hereunder. You have obtained any consent, approval, authorization of Authority required for the execution, delivery and performance of its respective obligations hereunder. If the Company suffers any Loss or damages or a claim is made by any Person against the Company or the Platform as a result of a breach or default or contravention on Your part of the User Agreement , You agree to, forthwith upon delivery of notice by the Company, make good such Losses or damages or claim amounts suffered by the Company.
4. You confirm that there is no action, suit or proceeding pending against You or to Your knowledge, threatened in any court or by or before any other Authority which would prohibit Your entering into or performing obligations under the User Agreement.
5. You confirm that You shall not transfer Your account and shall not assign any rights and obligations under the User Agreement to any third party without the specific prito written permission of the Company.
0. In case of any violation by You of the User Agreement , the Company has the right to immediately terminate the access or usage rights of the User to the Platform without any notice and any such violative information that is displayed or submitted on the Platform may be removed immediately and completely and/or report to investigating authorities under applicable Law.
1. If the Company terminates Your access to the Platform, the Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, remove and destroy any data and files stored by You on its servers and You agree and acknowledge that the Company or the Platform shall not in any manner be responsible and/or liable for removing or deleting such information.
We neither endorse any Merchant or the products/services offered by them. In addition, although these Terms require You to provide accurate Information, we do not attempt to confirm, and do not confirm its purported identity. We will not be responsible for any damage or harm resulting from Your interactions with Merchants.
By using the Services, You agree that any legal remedy or liability that You seek to obtain for actions or omissions of Merchants or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Merchant or other third parties who caused You harm and You agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such actions or omissions.
0. The Platform may be under constant upgrades, and some functions and features may not be fully operational.
1. Due to the vagaries that can occur in the electronic distribution of information and due to the limitations inherent in providing information obtained from multiple sources, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content provided on the platform or delay or errors in functionality of the Platform. As a result, we do not represent that the information posted is correct in every case.
2. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of credit/ debit cards.